Sunday, June 19, 2016

LAST FRIDAY IN PERÚ

Today is our last Friday in Perú. I can’t believe how fast these last 5 weeks have gone by. I have met so many incredible people (Aida, Rosa, Sandra, Henry, Romeo, Abraham, and Eloy to name a few), seen parts of Perú I had only read about, and improved my Spanish to a level I never thought I would accomplish. I feel so lucky to have been one of the thirty two students chosen to be a part of this Dialogue. Although I will miss Perú, I am very excited to continue to study Spanish and explore other Latin American countries.  


As far as activities go today, some friends and I are will be going to the San Pedro Market in downtown Cusco to get the last of our alpaca sweater needs out of our systems. Afterwards, we plan on finally trying Chifa, a fusion between Chinese and Peruvian food. As a celebration of our last night in Perú, our whole program will be eating dinner together at a fancy restaurant that used to be a monastery. Hopefully, we can convince Monica to come out with us afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment