Saturday, June 4, 2016

OUR SECOND FREE DAY

A free day? How unusual! Even more unusual, we took shots in our culture class today. We spent the last part of class preparing and drinking Pisco Sours. Our professor Rosa, told us that she likes her drinks especially strong and then proceeded to add a whole cup worth more of the called for pisco. To my surprise, they were the best Pisco Sours Iv'e tried yet.



After class we went to Papachos, a famous hamburger restaurant in Perú. I got a classic American cheeseburger with avocado and onion rings (on top of the burger, not on the side). It was so big that I had to cut it into to quarters to eat. After eating there, I think Papachos may do an American burger
better than any restaurant I've been to in America.



The rest of the day I walked around the city with a few friends. Later tonight, a bunch of us are going bowling. We may even get a surprise visit from Monica! I wonder if heeled bowling shoes exist. If they do, she definitely needs a pair.


No comments:

Post a Comment